Here's how you can add more Google Workspace Mailboxes / Licenses
Step 1: Sign in to your account
Step 2: Go to your Workspace
- Click on Services
- Click on your Google Workspace package
- Click on Upgrade/Downgrade Options
- Enter the number of additional licenses you want in the "New Configuration" section
- Hit Continue
- On the next page, hit Check Out
- And Voilà, your order for additional Workspace Mailbox/ license(s) has been submitted
- Rocket Domains will then provision the additional license(s) and send you the configuration email in due course.
If you have already signed up for Google Workspace elsewhere, you can easily transfer it to Rocket and benefit from Google certified Workspace support, 1 click Workspace upgrades & license/mailbox management, and your own powerful Mission Control dashboard.
Consider transferring your existing domain to Rocket for 1 click integration with Google Workspace, easier management, and free Rocket Cloud DNS giving your site bullet proof security, lightning fast DNS speeds and 100% uptime. That means you can thwart DNS, DDoS attacks and run your website at the speed of light with no down time. Transferring your domain to us will also extend your domain's life by another year.
You may also sign up for our best-in-class Rocket powered WordPress hosting on Google Cloud and take your business to the next level with free WordPress set up, migration, ssl, speed optimization, premium seo tools, Astronomical Support and more.
Useful tips for your business