It's very easy to transfer your domain name to Rocket Domains. All you need to do is complete few steps with your current registrar, and some steps with Rocket domains.
Note: It's not usually possible to transfer a domain for a 60-day period in the following instances:
• When you have just registered or transferred a domain
• When you have updated the Registrant Contact's organization in case the domain's owner was an organisation, company etc.
• When you have updated the Registrant Contact's first or last name in case the domain's owner was an individual
In order to transfer a domain, just follow the steps below:
- Unlock your domain
- Get an "Authorization code" (also known as an EPP code or transfer key)
- Verify "Contact information." Confirm that the domain's owner's contact information for the domain is accurate. Your old registrar may need to verify the transfer by sending an actionable email to the registered owner's email address.
Note: For the .au domains, the actionable transfer details are sent to the registrant contact's email address.
- Cancel Protected registration, if any: If your domain has some sort of Protected Registration, you'll need to first cancel it.
Complete the following steps at Rocket Domains:
- Buy a domain name transfer on Rocket Domains website.
Note: For .uk .ca, .eu, .es, .au, or .se domains transfer, please contact us for assistance by opening a ticket.
- Enter the domain you want to transfer, and enter the "Authorisation Code" and complete the check-out.
Note: The transfer may take a few days to complete. The speed of transfer depends on how quickly you verify the transfer.
By transferring your domain to Rocket Domains you get:
- Free Email Forwarding (Create professional Email (email@example.com)
- Free Website Forwarding (Your Domain will redirect to any website or social media page)
- Cheap Domain Privacy
- Free & Premium SSL (Free with hosting)
- Free & Premium Website Builders (Free with hosting)
- Faster Hosting
- Free Premium Business Listing on USA Directory, and London Directory
For more information on domain transfers, please consult ICANN's Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy and our terms & conditions in the footer of our website